Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DVD - different perspectives

I've been wanting to post those two photos for a while, but somehow they disappeared in my photo library. I took these photos of DVD series, american and chinese as I thought they could not be more different. Opposite cultures! In the western world it is rather modern between House and The Good Wife; in China however it is dressed up in costumes that are not very 21st century… When I am in the metro I often see people watching their favourite series on their smartphones, and I feel they are closer to Shogun than from Homeland.

Cela fait déjà un moment que je voulais poster ces deux photos, mais elles ont disparu au beau milieu de toutes les autres. J'ai pris ces photos des séries américaines et chinoises, et je trouvais marrant de voir les photos si différents. Cultures à l'opposé! en occident c'est plutôt moderne entre House et the good wife, en chine c'est costumes d'époque mais pas le 21ème siècle… Je vois souvent des gens regarder leurs smartphones dans le métro et suivre des séries. J'ai l'impression qu'elles sont plus proches d'Angélique ou Shogun que de Homeland.



No comments:

Post a Comment